Vendor Information & Application
2019 Fall Arts & Crafts Festival
All vendors that participate in a Danville Business Alliance-sponsored street festival must agree to abide by the following policies:
- DBA member businesses located on Mill Street have priority in selecting a booth location.
- All booths are assigned on a first come-first-served basis.
- Booth spaces are 16 feet wide and 10 feet deep. However, a few half spaces are available by calling (570) 284-4502.
- The DBA reserves the right to decline any vendor application.
- Set-up begins at 6:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Vendors with trailers, over-sized vehicles or special issues should arrive by 7:00 A. M.
- All vendors must be completely set up by 8:45 a.m.
- After 8:45 a.m., no vehicles will be allowed on the street.
- Instructions for your space for Spring Fling or Fall Arts and Crafts Festival:
- Vendors in spaces 1-137 should enter Mill Street from Route 11
- Vendors in spaces 138-157 should enter Mill Street from East Front or East Market Streets
- Vendors in the 300s or 400s should enter from East Mahoning Street
- While unloading, do not block exits, and position your vehicle in a way that allows other cars to pass.
- Vendors should unload their vehicle, remove their car using the nearest alley or side street and then return to their assigned space to set up tents and arrange displays.
- After unloading, all vehicles should be moved to the Danville Middle School parking lot located on Route 11, just south of Mill St. (across from Burger King). Shuttle bus service (available from 6:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.) will return you to Mill Street.
- Booths may not be dismantled and vehicles may not enter Mill Street for any reason prior to 5:00 p.m. Early departures will exclude you from participation in future events.
- Every vendor is responsible for completely cleaning up their exhibit area during tear-down. All trash must be deposited in the bins located throughout the venue. Over-sized trash must be taken off premise and disposed of by the vendor.
- Electricity: if you require electricity, you must use a LOW DECIBEL generator (<70 decibels). If you are expecting to “borrow” electricity from a downtown merchant, it is your responsibility to make these arrangements and confirm with the business owner in advance. Vendors must supply their own heavy duty extension cords and duct tape. The DBA, the Borough, and other event participants and sponsors will be unable to assist you with electrical concerns on the morning of the festival.
- Representatives of the Danville Business Alliance will be available throughout the day to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
In addition, please note the following information:
- Our events are held rain or shine.
- Space numbers are marked on the street curbs or the street surface.
- Vendors should display a valid Pennsylvania Sales Tax I.D. number.
- Food vendors may be inspected by the Danville Borough Health Inspector.
- All food vendors are required to complete a Special Event Health License in advance.
- Restrooms are located on East Mahoning Street (near the post office), at Canal Park (next to the Danville Borough Building) and in George's lot (between Jo’s Cruisin’ Travel Agency and the Old Forge Brewing Company).
- Call (570) 284-4502 with any questions or contact us.